Tar residue is a viscous and easily bonded waste residue produced during the coking process. Its main components are coke powder, coal dust and coal tar pitch. In the treatment of tar residue, a tar residue grinder mill is required. The main function is to add tar residue agglomerates to the tar residue grinder and grind it into powder for recycling. Guilin Hongcheng is a manufacturer of tar residue grinding machine. Today, I will introduce to you the application of tar residue grinding machine in tar residue processing.
1. Application of tar residue in coal blending and coking: The waste residue of the coking plant is mainly composed of the tar residue separated from the tar ammonia water clarification tank and the asphalt residue produced in the regenerator of the crude benzene process (referred to as regeneration residue). The waste slag treatment method newly developed by the Spanish coking plant is to use it as a binder for coal briquettes, and mix the briquettes into coal blending for coking. The first purpose of the research is to evaluate the ability of waste slag to improve coal plasticity and coke performance; the second is to explore the feasibility of using waste slag briquettes in the coking process of blended coal. For these waste residues in coking plants, although general waste residue treatment methods such as landfill, incineration and biological decomposition cannot be used, an effective method is to directly add waste residues as plastic additives to coking coal blending or as a binder for coal briquettes. Many researchers have extensively carried out research on blending waste slag into coking coal blending to produce metallurgical coke. In earlier research work, this waste residue was used as an additive for coking coal blending and compared with ordinary tar pitch. Studies have shown that blending waste slag into coking coal blending can not only improve the quality of coke, but also help solve environmental problems.
2. Mix tar residue and coke powder into blended coal for coking: coking coal, also known as main coking coal, is a type of bituminous coal. The volatile content is 14%~30%, the thickness of the colloidal layer is 14~30mm, the cohesiveness is strong, the coking ability is good, and it is mainly used for coking. The produced coke has large lumps, less cracks and high wear resistance, and is a high-quality metallurgical coke. However, single coal has small shrinkage during coking and is difficult to push out from the furnace. It must be mixed with gas coal, lean coal, etc. to improve operating conditions and improve coke quality. Tar residue is mainly composed of specific heavy hydrocarbons, which is a good raw material for coking, which is beneficial to improve the miscibility of single coal colloids. Due to the good cohesiveness of the raw materials, the refined coke has large blocks, good crushing strength and wear resistance. At the same time, it completely solves the pollution, improves the quality of coke, meets the standard of high-quality metallurgical coke, and realizes the effect of recycling solid and liquid waste and zero discharge.
3. The application of tar residue in the manufacture of cement: Considering that tar residue contains a large amount of combustible substances, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons can be completely destroyed and decomposed into CO. , is a simple and economical and reasonable utilization method. The specific method is to use the tar residue that has removed part of the volatile matter and mix it with raw coal as fuel. That is, use the tar residue that has been dried naturally and heat it at 200~230°C to remove part of the volatile matter so that it can meet the composition requirements of the fuel for cement production.
4. Reconstruction of fuel oil from tar residue: by reducing the viscosity of tar residue, reducing the particle size of coke powder, coal powder and other solids, dissolving asphaltene in it, avoiding oil-water separation and sludge precipitation, etc., to meet the pump application requirements and make it have good combustion performance. Generally, tar residues are modified: ① add a viscosity reducer to reduce the viscosity of the tar residues and dissolve the asphaltene in it; ② add a stable dispersant to emulsify it homogeneously, prevent sludge precipitation and oil-water separation, etc.; ③ mechanically modify the tar residues by using a tar residue grinder.
5. Carbonization of tar residue: Coke and tar can be obtained by using tar residue as raw material. The coke made from tar residue is easier to be activated and made into activated carbon: various chemical raw materials can be extracted from the tar prepared from tar residue, so that the coking waste of tar residue can be effectively used to achieve the purpose of saving resources and reducing environmental pollution.
The treatment of tar residue is inseparable from the help of tar residue grinding mill. As a manufacturer of tar residue grinding machine, Guilin Hongcheng produces Raymond mills, vertical mills and other equipment that can be used for tar residue treatment, and can process 80-2500 mesh tar residue powder, which provides good equipment for the treatment of tar residue. If you have a need for tar residue treatment and need to purchase a tar residue grinding machine, please leave us a message to learn more about the equipment.