What mill is used for grinding lanthanum carbonate powder? What is the use and value of lanthanum powder after grinding? If you want to invest in such a grinding milling production line, how much does it cost? So let's first understand what is lanthanum powder. What are the functions and uses of lanthanum powder?
1. Lanthanum powder
Element name: Lanthanum
CAS number: 7439-91-0
Element symbol: La
Element name: Lanthanum
Microscopic morphology of lanthanum powder
Particle size: (100 mesh 200 mesh 300 mesh micron nanometer)
Purity: 99.9% 99.99% 99.999%
Lanthanum powder color: black powder
2. Chemical properties of lanthanum powder
Metal lanthanum is chemically active and easily soluble in dilute acid. It is easy to oxidize in the air, and the fresh surface will quickly darken when it meets the air. Heating can burn and generate oxides and nitrides. Heating in hydrogen produces hydrides, and reacts strongly in hot water and releases hydrogen. Lanthanum exists in monazite sand and bastnaesite. Lanthanum can directly react with carbon, nitrogen, boron, selenium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, halogens, etc. Lanthanum compounds are diamagnetic. High-purity lanthanum oxide can be used to make precision lenses. Lanthanum-nickel alloys can be used as hydrogen storage materials, and lanthanum hexaboride is widely used as a high-power electron emission cathode.
3. The function and application of lanthanum powder
(1) Metal lanthanum shells are used to produce nickel-metal hydride batteries, which is one of the main applications of lanthanum.
(2) It is mainly used to manufacture special alloy precision optical glass and high refraction optical fiber board, suitable for making cameras, cameras, microscope lenses and optical instrument prisms, etc. It is also used to make ceramic capacitors, piezoelectric ceramic doping agents and X-ray luminescent materials such as lanthanum oxybromide powder. It is extracted from cerium lanthanum ore or obtained by burning lanthanum carbonate or lanthanum nitrate. It can also be produced by thermal decomposition of lanthanum oxalate.
(3) Used as a catalyst for various reactions, such as catalyzing the oxidation reaction of carbon monoxide when doped with cadmium oxide, and catalyzing the hydrogenation of carbon monoxide to form methane when doped with palladium. Lanthanum oxide impregnated with lithium oxide or zirconium oxide (1%) can be used to make ferrite magnets. It is a very effective and selective catalyst for the oxidative coupling of methane to ethane and ethylene. It is used to improve the temperature dependence and dielectric properties of barium titanate (BaTiO3) and strontium titanate (SrTiO3) ferroelectrics, and to manufacture fiber optic devices and optical glass.
4. What equipment is used for grinding lanthanum carbonate?
Lanthanum carbonate can be milled with an ultra-fine grinding mill. The HCH ultra-fine ring roller mill produced by Guilin Hongcheng is an economical and practical ultra-fine powder processing equipment. According to the processing characteristics of non-mineral ultra-fine powder, the equipment has a roller press Comprehensive mechanical crushing performance such as grinding, clustering, etc., especially suitable for deep processing of non-minerals such as dolomite, potassium feldspar, bentonite, kaolin, graphite, etc. It is an ultra-fine powder processing equipment widely used in chemical, metallurgical and other industrial fields.
This HCH ultra-fine ring roller mill is refined after painstaking research to meet the development needs of the field of non-metallic ore ultra-fine powder preparation. The product has a large crushing ratio, high energy utilization rate, low wear, compact structure, long service life, and low comprehensive investment cost. It creates greater market value for customers with excellent and advanced technical advantages and first-class services.
If you have a need for lanthanum carbonate grinding, please leave a message for details, and the plan production team will tailor a scientific selection plan for you.