The coal slag grinding mill tells you what the bottom slag is used for, and use the bottom slag to produce aerated blocks? Low-cost apps. Using furnace bottom slag to produce cement ash has high utilization value, large amount and high return.
What is the bottom slag used for
1. What is the bottom slag used for
The main use of bottom slag (cinder) is to make building materials:
1. Manufacture of masonry mortar and wall materials: mainly fine slag at the bottom of the furnace (about 2/3), mixed with an appropriate amount of fly ash (about 1/3), plus about 10% lime, 3% Left and right gypsum, or add 5-10% cement, and make masonry mortar after mixing. It can also be wet-rolled into mortar with a wheel mill, and then made into standard bricks, hollow bricks and small blocks using a molding machine. It can also be shaken and formed into large and medium-sized solid or hollow blocks, large wall panels, etc. These formed products are heated up in the steam curing room for 2-3 hours to reach 100°C, maintained at a constant temperature in the steam curing for about 8 hours, and then slowly lowered to normal temperature in 2-3 hours, and can be made into various wall materials. . Its physical-mechanical properties such as compression resistance, bending resistance and freezing resistance can meet the requirements of industrial and civil wall structures.
2. Furnace bottom slag as cement mixing material: Furnace bottom slag is a sintered pozzolanic material, which still has hydraulic cementitious properties after being finely ground. The strength of cement without clinker can reach 225-325. Cinder is used as a cement mixing material, and the general dosage is controlled at about 30%.
3. For light concrete aggregate: general boiler slag or water quenched liquid slag of thermal power plant can be used as light concrete aggregate after crushing and adjusting the gradation, to prepare light concrete with a bulk density below 1800 kg/m3. It can also be used as asphalt concrete aggregate.
4. Mix furnace bottom slag and lime in a ratio of 3:1, which can be used as roof insulation or indoor foundation material. Cinder can also be used as road construction material, sand blasting, etc.
5. Energy can be recovered from bottom slag. Bottom slag, that is, coal slag contains carbon, and this utilization method can be completely realized by a coal slag crusher. After passing through the equipment, the cinder can be broken into particles with a particle size of less than 3 mm, which can be used to burn clay bricks, which can save fuel. High carbon content can also be mixed with coal.
Bottom slag is a kind of industrial solid waste, waste slag discharged from coal-fired power plants, industrial and civil boilers and other equipment, also known as slag, the main components are silica, alumina, iron oxide, calcium oxide, magnesium oxide Wait. Depending on the composition, it can be used to make cement, bricks and refractory materials, etc. Some can be used to produce alumina or to extract rare metals such as gallium and germanium. In the 18th century, slag was used to manufacture sanhe clay as a building material. Since the 20th century, all countries in the world have been carrying out the comprehensive utilization of cinder, and the cinder has been fully utilized in Japan, Denmark and other countries.
Coal slag grinding mill case site, welcome to leave a message or consult [email protected]
2. Coal slag grinding mill
To give full play to the value of cinder, deep processing equipment must be installed, otherwise it will be directly used as road filler, used for road construction, roadbed or paving, and the price is relatively low. Multiply, supply for the manufacture of cement, bricks and refractory materials will be relatively profitable. So how much is a cinder mill? This has a lot to do with the selection of the cinder mill. Generally, the processing coal cinder is between 1-25 tons per hour. The choice of Raymond mill or an upgraded version of Raymond mill (pendulum mill) is enough to meet the production capacity demand. and when processing a production capacity of more than 25 tons or even hundreds of tons, it is recommended to use a vertical grinding mill to configure the production line.