Copper ore is generally an aggregate of copper sulfide or oxide and other minerals, which reacts with sulfuric acid to form blue-green copper sulfate. Natural copper minerals come in a variety of colors. Chalcopyrite is bright yellow, bornite is dark copper red, and becomes blue-purple spot-like after oxidation; chalcopyrite (copper sulfide) is lead gray; copper blue (copper sulfide) is indigo blue; tetrahedrite is steel gray; Azurite is bright blue. In the metal kingdom, copper is second only to silver in conductivity. Copper mines are more abundant and cheaper than silver mines. In the world today, more than half of copper is used in the power and telecommunications industries.
The application of copper has a very long history and is closely related to human production and life. It is second only to aluminum in the consumption of non-ferrous metal materials. At present, it is widely used in electrical, light industry, machinery manufacturing, construction industry, national defense industry and other fields .
1. Electrical industry: The electrical and electronic industries are the areas with the largest copper applications, accounting for more than half of the total consumption, and can be used to produce various cables and wires, motors and transformers, switches, manufacturing industrial valves and accessories, instruments, and sliding bearings , molds, heat exchangers and pumps, etc.
2. Chemical industry: Widely used in the manufacture of vacuums, distillation pots, brewing pots, etc.
3. National defense field: It can be used to make bullets, shells, gun parts, etc.
4. Construction field: It can be used to make various pipes, pipe fittings, decorative devices, etc.
5. Medical field: It has been proved by medicine that copper element has strong anti-cancer function and bactericidal effect. I believe that in the future, copper will create extraordinary miracles in medicine.
What is the principle of grinding copper ore into powder? What is the process of grinding copper ore into powder? The processing technology of copper ore is very similar to that of iron ore, using four processes of crushing, grinding, grading and collecting. Only the selection of individual equipment and beneficiation process will be slightly different. The specific processing flow is:
Stage 1: crushing of raw materials
Copper ore bulk materials are crushed by the crusher to the feed fineness (15mm-50mm) that can enter the mill.
Stage 2: Grinding
The crushed copper ore small pieces are sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and then evenly and quantitatively sent to the grinding chamber of the mill by the feeder for grinding.
Stage 3: Grading
The ground material is classified by the classification system, and the unqualified powder is classified by the classifier and returned to the main machine for re-grinding.
Stage 4: Collection of Finished Products
The fineness powder enters the dust collector with the airflow through the pipeline for separation and collection, and the collected finished powder is sent to the finished product silo by the conveying device through the discharge port, and then uniformly packed by a powder tanker or an automatic packing machine.
The principle of grinding copper ore into powder seems simple, but the process of grinding copper ore is a science. Guilin Hongcheng, as a mill manufacturer for more than 30 years, is very professional in the research and development and production technology of the mill industry, and has obtained many patents in technology. Different types of copper ore mills have different prices. Compared with vertical grinding mills, Raymond mills have their own characteristics and advantages. Vertical mills have greater advantages, but the cost is also higher. It will be higher, depending on the production needs to make a compromise choice. You are welcome to leave a message to learn more about the details of the copper ore pulverizer.