In recent years, oil-based drilling fluids have been used more and more in the field of deep and ultra-deep wells, but the resources of barite with a density of 4.2g/cm3 are depleting. Can it be technically reduced, replaced or enhanced? The adjustment effect of materials has become an urgent problem to be solved in all countries. At present, the weighting material that is really accepted and widely used by the petroleum engineering industry is still barite. Therefore, the selection of drilling mud barite powder processing equipment is particularly important for the production of petroleum drilling grade barite powder. As a manufacturer of drilling mud barite powder processing equipment, Guilin Hongcheng produces barite Raymond mill, barite ultrafine mill, barite ring roller mill and other drilling mud barite powder processing equipment in the production of barite powder has been widely applied. Today, I will introduce to you the requirements of the production of oil drilling grade barite powder for drilling mud barite powder processing equipment.
The production process of petroleum drilling grade barite powder is relatively simple, and its grinding process is roughly divided into: raw ore → feeding → crushing → lifting → grinding → classification → collection and other links. The specific steps are as follows:
1. The barite raw ore is crushed by a jaw crusher.
2. Feed into the silo from bottom to top by the bucket elevator.
3. Through the electromagnetic vibrating feeder, it is evenly and quantitatively fed into the barite mill for full grinding.
4. After grinding, the barite powder will be classified under the combined action of the analyzer and blower, and the unqualified fine powder will be sent back to the main machine for re-grinding.
5. After grading, the powder that meets the fineness requirements will be separated and collected in the dust collector along with the pipeline device, and finally sent to the finished product silo, and packed with a powder tank truck.
The following video is the live video of our company's HC1900 barite mill oil drilling grade barite powder production:
What are the requirements for drilling mud barite powder processing equipment for the production of petroleum drilling grade barite powder? Let's first understand the production requirements of oil drilling grade barite powder.
1. Micronization: The researchers prepared and evaluated different types of high-density oil-based drilling fluids, which added micronized barite, micronized ilmenite, manganese tetraoxide and API barite. The study found that the application of ultra-fine powder technology can greatly optimize the rheological properties of high-density (ρ≥2.3g/cm3) oil-based drilling fluid compared with the traditional weighting material API barite. Its apparent viscosity, plastic viscosity, and gel strength are all reduced by 30% to 50%, the dynamic suspension stability of the fluid is greatly improved, and the torque and frictional resistance are both reduced. Secondly, the amount of emulsifier is reduced by about 50%, which reduces the preparation cost of high-density oil-based drilling fluid.
2. Particle size distribution and particle gradation: Practice has shown that the particle size distribution and particle gradation of solid phase particles in high-density drilling fluid have a significant impact on the rheology and fluid loss wall-building properties of drilling fluid. Studies by Miao Hailong and others have shown that the reasonable particle size distribution of barite powder helps fine particles to fill in the pores where coarse particles accumulate, improves the accumulation efficiency of solid particles, reduces the permeability of filter cake, and improves the filtration of high-density slurry. Loss of walls. The experimental conclusions show that when the composite ratio of super-grade barite powder and finely ground barite powder is 2:1, the rheological properties and fluid loss and wall-building properties of the high-density experimental slurry are better.
As a manufacturer of drilling mud barite powder processing equipment, Guilin Hongcheng recommends that you choose HC series large-scale Raymond mills as drilling mud barite powder processing equipment. Barite Raymond mill is commonly used in the industry to produce drilling barite powder equipment, and its main advantage is precise particle size control. The fineness range of its products is between 38-180μm (80-400 mesh), which can meet the ever-expanding demand for industrial scale production of drilling barite powder. Both in terms of production capacity and unit energy consumption, the efficiency of the user's equipment has been greatly improved. If you have production requirements for oil drilling grade barite powder, welcome to contact Guilin Hongcheng, a manufacturer of drilling mud barite powder processing equipment, to provide you with a scientific and reasonable production system configuration plan for oil drilling grade barite powder.