In the past, the lepidolite slag after roasting was generally discarded directly, which not only takes up space, but also pollutes the environment, which is a major problem for ceramic enterprises. Extracting lithium resources through lepidolite calcined slag has become a profitable direction for traditional ceramic production lines. Guilin Hongcheng is a lithium slag vertical grinding mill manufacturer in Guangxi. Our lithium slag vertical mill production line provides good equipment for lepidolite calcined slag to turn waste into treasure. Today, I will introduce to you the technology of turning lepidolite slag into treasure, and how the calcination of lithium slag blanks in ceramic companies can help the development of lithium battery industry.
How does the calcination of lithium slag blanks in ceramic companies help the development of the lithium battery industry? In the traditional process of extracting lithium from lithium ore, about 0.5% of lithium oxide will be taken away by the waste slag during leaching and extraction of lithium, resulting in a waste of resources. With the rise of lithium prices, the waste slag containing lithium oxide also has a higher Lithium value. Through the transformation of the ceramic production line, the lepidolite calcined slag and coagulant of the upstream lithium battery enterprise are roasted at medium temperature in the ceramic kiln, and the lithium slag billet is fired and then returned to the lithium battery enterprise for lithium carbonate extraction, so as to realize the utilization of waste resources At the same time, it can produce higher economic benefits.
What process is used to turn lepidolite calcined slag from waste into treasure? Lithium extraction from lepidolite calcined slag is mainly realized by the following process steps:
1. Dosing and pretreatment of lepidolite lithium slag: using lepidolite waste slag as raw material, fully stirring and pre-mixing lepidolite waste slag, sodium potassium mixed salt and carbonate according to the ratio, it is lithium slag mixture.
2. Physical homogenization treatment. After the lithium slag mixture and water are fully mixed, they are placed together in a milling device for full grinding and mixing to form a lithium slag mixed slurry.
3. Spray drying to produce lithium slag spray material: the lithium slag mixed slurry is transported from the stirring tank device to the spray drying tower device through pipelines, and then sprayed and dried to become lithium slag spray material.
4. Pressing into lithium slag slabs: the lithium slag spray material is aged into aged lithium slag spray material, and the aged lithium slag spray material is continuously operated through the feeder device, placed in a press, and pressed into Lithium slag slabs with corresponding shapes and structures.
5. Drying and shaping: The lithium slag slab is dried through the roller kiln drying device system until the strength of the lithium slag slab is harder and meets the shaping requirements; and the drying of the lithium slag slab is controlled. No cracking during the high-temperature roasting process; it is a shaped lithium slag slab.
6. High-temperature roasting: Place the shaped lithium slag slab in the form of a single plate in the roller table of the roller kiln device, and after the single-plate high-temperature roasting treatment, the roasting temperature is controlled at 860-900 ° C, and the roasting and holding time is 40min-70min, after cooling, it will be roasted lithium slag billet.
7. Crushing, grinding, and leaching: use a crushing device to crush the roasted lithium slag sheet, and then place it in a grinding device for further grinding treatment to form a ball mill slurry, and further add an aqueous solution to the ball mill slurry , carry out leaching treatment, obtain lithium sulfate leach solution.
8. Separation of solid and liquid to produce finished products.
The HLM lithium slag vertical mill produced by Guilin Hongcheng is the main milling device that helps turn lepidolite slag from waste into treasure. It has successful operating experience in the grinding of lepidolite slag and lepidolite ore. It provides equipment support for the transformation of lithium slag billet calcination in ceramic companies. If you have requirements for lepidolite calcined slag grinding, please leave us a message to learn more about the equipment.