Basalt is a basic extrusive rock, a dense or foamy rock formed by the magma erupted from a volcano and solidified after cooling on the surface. Basalt has a wide range of uses, and bulk basalt is mainly used in the construction industry. The basalt mineral powder after being ground by basalt grinding equipment has a higher value-added utilization value. How to grind basalt mineral powder? What are the uses of basalt grinding? Guilin Hongcheng is a manufacturer of basalt grinding equipment. We produce vertical grinding mills and Raymond mills for basalt powder, which are common equipment for processing basalt powder. Today, I will introduce you to basalt grinding equipment and the use of basalt powder.
What are the uses of basalt grinding? Basalt mineral powder, the main components are silicon dioxide, aluminum oxide, iron oxide, calcium oxide, magnesium oxide and other components. Stable structure, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, good durability, stable performance, long service life, can improve the hardness and wear resistance of the anti-corrosion coating coating, can effectively reduce the internal stress of the coating, and improve the impact strength and adhesion of the coating , can also increase the glass transition temperature of the coating, suitable for various products, used for reinforcement of various anti-corrosion coatings, resins, nylon and other materials, and can also be applied to brake pads, polishing wheels, grinding wheel sheets, friction sheets, anti-corrosion Abrasive pipes, wear-resistant bearings, etc.
Uses of basalt powder:
1. Production of cast stone: basalt rock powder, with high compressive strength and strong adhesion with asphalt, is melted and cast into "cast stone". It is harder and more wear-resistant than alloy steel, and more resistant to corrosion than lead and rubber. Basalt also acts as a "lubricant" in an advanced steel casting process, which can prolong the life of the cast film.
2. As a reinforcing material: Basalt rock powder has a stable structure and good durability, suitable for various products, stable performance, and long service life. It can be processed into basalt fiber powder, which can be widely used as reinforcing materials for various thermosetting and thermoplastic resins. Such as filled PTFE, increased nylon, reinforced PP, PE, PBT, ABS, reinforced epoxy, reinforced rubber, epoxy floor, thermal insulation coating, etc. Adding a certain amount of basalt fiber powder to the resin can significantly enhance various properties of the product, such as the hardness of the product, the crack resistance of the product, etc., and can also improve the stability of the resin binder. At the same time, the production cost of the product can be reduced.
3. Production of cement admixture: Martial rock slag is used as cement admixture, the effect is ideal, and it can also save coal consumption, which has good economic and social benefits. Make full use of the "micro-grinding body" function of basalt powder, optimize the matching and composition between the mixed material and clinker, so as to make up for the shortcomings of low activity of basalt pozzolan and high power consumption of separate grinding.
How to grind basalt mineral powder? Basalt is an ore with high hardness and high silicon content, and it is a material that is difficult to grind or has a high grinding cost in actual crushing and grinding operations. In layman's terms, basalt is a hard and tough material with a high silicon content. Therefore, the grinding process of basalt should be designed reasonably, and the production cost of the production line must be considered while considering the investment cost of the project. Basalt is poor in grindability. When ball mill is used for grinding, not only the loss of steel balls is great, but also it is prone to over-grinding and the loss of power consumption is huge. Therefore, the vertical mill for producing basalt powder has become an ideal choice for basalt grinding equipment. It has the advantages of vertical structure, and is mainly composed of main machine collector, feeder, classifier, blower, pipeline device, storage hopper, electric control system, collection system and so on. Basalt mineral powder grinding includes four steps of crushing, grinding, classification and powder collection:
1. The basalt material is fed into the center of the rotating grinding disc by the air lock feeding equipment. Under the action of centrifugal force, the material moves to the periphery of the grinding disc and enters the grinding roller table.
2. Under the pressure of the grinding roller, the material is crushed by extrusion, grinding and shearing.
3. At the same time, the hot air is sprayed upwards at high speed from the air ring surrounding the millstone, and the ground material is blown up by the high-speed airflow at the wind ring. On the one hand, the coarser-grained material is blown back to the millstone for regrinding; The suspended material is dried, and the fine powder is brought into the classification machine by hot air for classification.
4. The qualified fine powder goes out of the mill along with the airflow, and is collected by the dust collection equipment to become the product.
Basalt grinding is widely used, and basalt ore powder has a broad market prospect after being processed by the vertical mill for producing basalt powder. Guilin Hongcheng HLM series vertical mill is a vertical mill for the production of basalt powder. It has rich operating experience in the grinding of basalt mineral powder. There are many customer cases and the production data is well recognized by customers. If you have the procurement needs of vertical mills for the production of basalt powder, or have a basalt powder production project, please leave us a message to learn more about basalt grinding equipment.