Artificial quartz stone production technology has been developed for decades, and the demand continues to grow with the development of architectural decoration. Guilin Hongcheng is a manufacturer of quartz stone grinding mills. The quartz stone Raymond roller mill we produce have been widely used in artificial quartz stone production lines. Today we will introduce to you the artificial quartz stone production technology.
1. Raw materials: Artificial quartz stone is made of natural quartz stone (sand, powder), silica sand, tailings slag and other inorganic materials (the main component of which is silica), and polymer or cement or a mixture of both. Artificial stone made of bonded materials. The basic raw materials of artificial quartz stone are quartz sand (powder), resin, pigments, curing aids, coupling agents and embellishment materials. In addition to the above materials, some manufacturers prepare functional artificial quartz stone by adding fluorescent materials, flame retardants, antibacterial agents and other materials.
(1) Quartz powder: At present, the quartz sand (powder) used in artificial quartz stone on the market is mainly processed from quartz sandstone, quartzite and vein quartz ores. Divided by particles, the quartz powder used in artificial quartz stone refers to powdery quartz with particles smaller than 325 mesh. Commonly used quartz powder products on the market include 325 mesh, 400 mesh, 600 mesh, 800 mesh, etc.; quartz powder processing flow: large stone Enter the warehouse → high pressure water washing → coarse crushing → fine crushing → quartz stone Raymond roller mill → winnowing. For the washing process, different methods are adopted according to the quality of the quartz ore. If the ore has few impurities, it can be processed directly; if there are many impurities, the impurities need to be removed before subsequent processes. Winnowing is to use the difference in suspension speed between materials and impurities to remove impurities with the help of wind. It consists of coarse crushing, fine crushing, wind conveying and other devices, and uses high-speed impact to achieve the purpose of the crusher.
(2) Resin: Resin is one of the basic raw materials of artificial quartz stone and plays a bonding role. Currently, there are two main types of resins used in artificial quartz stone: one is unsaturated polyester resin, and the other is polymethyl methacrylate resin (acrylic resin).
(3) Other materials: Pigments are commonly used in artificial quartz stone to obtain products of different colors, making them have superior decorative properties. Curing agent is an indispensable additive for the production of quartz stone. Generally, artificial quartz stone is cured and formed at high temperature. Curing agent is a substance or mixture that promotes or controls the curing reaction of resin. In plastic compounding, a chemical additive added to improve the interface properties of synthetic resins and inorganic fillers or reinforcing materials. Coupling agents generally consist of two parts: one is an inorganophilic group that can interact with inorganic fillers or reinforcing materials; the other is an organophilic group that can interact with synthetic resins. Some artificial quartz stone companies also add embellishment materials to enhance the decorative nature of their products. Commonly used embellishment materials include shells, transparent glass, colored glass, brass, fluorite, pyrite, sphalerite, etc.
2. Production process: The production of single-color products is relatively simple, that is, the various raw materials are first stirred and mixed until uniform, and then sent to the cloth device for cloth, and then the clothed materials are sent to the press to vibrate at high frequency in a vacuum state. Pressing. The pressed quartz stone slabs are then sent to the curing furnace for heating. After curing, they exit the curing furnace and are stacked vertically to cool to room temperature. They are then polished into smooth slabs. The plates can be cut into finished products of certain specifications according to customer requirements. The production process of multi-color artificial quartz stone products is relatively complicated. First, a variety of single-color artificial quartz stone mud materials need to be prepared, and then the various artificial quartz stone mud materials are placed in the mixing equipment for moderate stirring and mixing to obtain a mixed mud material. Then the mixed mud material is sent to the distribution device for distribution. After the cloth is finished, the clothed material is sent to the press to be pressed and formed by high-frequency vibration in a vacuum state. The pressed quartz stone slabs are then sent to the curing furnace for heating and solidification. After curing, they exit the curing furnace and are stacked vertically to cool to room temperature. They are then polished into smooth slabs. The plates can be cut into finished products of certain specifications according to customer requirements.
In the artificial quartz stone production technology, the quartz stone Raymond mill produced by Guilin Hongcheng is the main equipment in the raw material preparation process of the artificial quartz stone production line. It is used to grind the artificial quartz stone raw material: quartz powder. Hongcheng quartz stone grinding machine has the advantages of large output, stable operation, energy saving and environmental protection. It can grind quartz powder of 80-2500 mesh, providing good equipment assistance for the production of artificial quartz stone. If you have relevant needs, please leave us a message to learn more about the equipment.