Why do the grinding rollers of the Raymond mill wear out fast? Although unavoidable, the reasons must be understood to minimize wear and prolong life. After all, it costs a lot to replace the grinding rollers.
Reasons for the short life of Raymond grinding rollers
1. The quality problem of the grinding rollers of the Raymond mill itself, and the phenomenon of excessive wear caused by poor casting quality is the fundamental cause of the wear of the grinding rollers of the Raymond mill.
2. The problem of easy grinding of raw materials, which affects the difficulty of processing the grinding rollers of the Raymond mill, and is also an important reason for the rapid wear.
3. The balance between the grinding rollers of the Raymond mill is mainly due to the failure to adjust the balance between the grinding rollers during the installation of the mill or some reasons in the production. The change of the balance degree will cause the phenomenon of accelerated wear of the grinding roller.
4. The grinding pressure of the grinding roller and the material layer of the Raymond mill. These two problems not only affect the grinding efficiency in the production of the mill, but also cause changes in the wear and tear.
5. The entry of foreign objects, no matter what type of rollers of the Raymond mill, no matter how good the quality is, will cause accelerated wear and tear for foreign objects that cannot be handled.
6. The fatigue operation of the grinding rollers of the Raymond mill is one of the phenomena that needs to be prevented in production. Some customers increase the running time of the equipment in order to pursue the output. At this time, the internal parts of the mill are in a fatigue state. Therefore, the phenomenon of wear and tear cannot be avoided.