Which manufacturer to choose for investing in a lithium slag grinding production line? What is the use of lithium slag grinding powder? What kind of mill do we generally use for milling? If we want to invest in a lithium slag grinding equipment, we must first understand the use of lithium slag powder. The types of milling equipment used to grind lithium slag powder with different finenesses are different, and the prices are also different. Therefore, in the process of inspection, it is necessary to understand the purpose of lithium slag after grinding, and then look at the market, and process the grinding powder according to market demand.
The use of lithium slag
1. Lithium slag replaces clay as shaft kiln calcination material: After lithium slag replaces part of the clay raw material ingredients, lithium slag is easy to form into balls due to its strong adsorption and cohesiveness. The surface of the ball is smooth and the strength of the ball is high, and the passing rate of the ball is increased from about 45% to 70%, which lays the foundation for the shaft kiln to calcine high-quality clinker. At the same time, after adding a certain amount of lithium slag (3%) to the raw meal, the flammability of the raw meal is significantly improved, the burning speed is accelerated, and there is basically no sticky edge or large lumps. Not only the quality of clinker is improved, but also the output of vertical kiln is increased from 5t/h to about 6t/h.
2. Lithium slag as cement admixture: Most cement plants only use lithium slag as admixture, and the amount of addition is very small. If the waste heat from kiln clinker can be used to dry lithium slag, on the one hand, it can solve the problem of high moisture content and difficult drying of lithium slag. On the other hand, it can make full use of the characteristics of the kiln clinker with many particles and small ash, so as to prevent the lithium slag from ash and dust during the mixing process and pollute the environment.
3. Lithium slag is used as the raw material of quick-setting agent: the quick-setting agent prepared by adding lithium slag is used for early-strength shotcrete. Moreover, compared with the early-strength shotcrete developed abroad, there is no special requirement in the process, and there is no need to change the traditional dry spraying process and equipment, which simplifies the construction work and can still achieve good results.
4. Lithium slag is used as raw material for the production of ceramic glazed tiles: research shows that the chemical composition of acidic lithium slag is close to that of glazed tile blanks, and its main mineral composition is pyrophyllite, pearl mica, and sulfur cristobalite, which is a silicate suitable for ceramic production mineral. At the same time, the acid lithium slag contains 0.3%~0.5% lithium oxide. Therefore, from a technical point of view, acidic lithium slag can replace some advanced ceramic raw materials for the production of glazed tiles, and at the same time achieve low-temperature fast firing.
5. Lithium slag is used as raw material for fluorine gypsum lithium slag hollow mortar and blocks: fluorogypsum plus appropriate admixture (lithium slag) can be directly used as plastering mortar and masonry mortar, and fluorine gypsum lithium slag mortar is used instead of lime Mortar not only greatly reduces the cost of raw materials, but also has higher strength than lime mortar plastering, strong adhesion, smooth surface and no cracks. At the same time, it can also be used to make hollow blocks.
6. Application of lithium slag in boneless grouting material: Lithium slag powder has basically no effect on the initial fluidity of boneless grouting material, because the specific surface area difference between lithium slag powder and cement is not large, and it will not be affected by the mineral components. Larger changes in water demand ratio caused by differences will not lead to significant changes in fluidity. However, the impact of lithium slag powder on the fluidity of boneless grouting material for 30 minutes is more obvious.
There are many uses of lithium slag after grinding. It is also a valuable solid waste utilization, so when we choose milling equipment, it is very important to choose what kind of manufacturer to cooperate with. If the equipment is bought well, the profit will double. If the equipment is not bought well, we will wake up crying in the middle of the night. Therefore, the cooperative manufacturer should choose a well-known manufacturer with a good reputation. Guilin Hongcheng is a mill manufacturer with a very good reputation in the industry. It has more than 30 years of R&D and manufacturing experience. It strictly controls products and services and stands on the customer's standpoint. Think about problems online, think about what customers think, and worry about what customers worry about. It has won unanimous praise and recommendation from customers in the industry.
Lithium slag milling, choose Guilin Hongcheng mill, Guilin Hongcheng series ore mill, vertical mill, ultrafine mill, Raymond mill domestic and foreign non-mineral milling market, the product fineness can be 80 Adjustable between -2500 meshes, the equipment is energy-saving, and the environmental protection dust collection rate is 99%. Hongcheng people continue to provide customers with high-quality milling production lines with the craftsman spirit of excellence. Welcome to leave a message for detailed information on products of different specifications.