Graphite ore is black, with scaly metamorphic structure and flaky structure. It is mainly composed of black-gray graphite with semi-metallic luster and flaky structure. It is formed by carbonaceous sedimentary rocks through strong regional metamorphism. Can be used as refractory material and lubricant. Graphite ore grinding powder has a wide range of uses. Let's take a look at the price of graphite ore grinding powder.
Graphite ore grinding price, welcome to leave a message or consult [email protected]
The use of graphite powder is often used in industrial production, but in life, graphite powder is also useful. The following is a brief introduction.
1. As a refractory material: Graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. They are mainly used in the metallurgical industry to manufacture graphite crucibles. In steelmaking, graphite is often used as a protective agent for steel ingots and as the lining of metallurgical furnaces.
2. Electrical and thermal conductivity: The electrical conductivity of graphite is one hundred times higher than that of ordinary non-metallic minerals. Thermal conductivity exceeds that of metal materials such as steel, iron, and lead. The thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, and even at extremely high temperatures, graphite acts as a thermal insulator.
3. Lubricity: The lubricating performance of graphite depends on the size of the graphite flakes. The larger the flakes, the smaller the friction coefficient and the better the lubricating performance.
4. Chemical stability: Graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature, and is resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion.
5. Plasticity: Graphite has good toughness and can be connected into very thin sheets.
6. Thermal shock resistance: When graphite is used at room temperature, it can withstand severe changes in temperature without damage. When the temperature changes suddenly, the volume of graphite changes little, and cracks will not occur.
So how much is a set of graphite ore grinding powder? First of all, the model should be selected according to the fineness and output of graphite powder. The graphite mills produced by the well-known mill manufacturer Guilin Hongcheng Machinery Mining Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. include Raymond mills, vertical mills, ultra-fine mills, etc., all of which can be processed for graphite mills.
Through market research and successful cases, we recommend the use of graphite vertical mill for grinding. Guilin Hongcheng's HLM vertical mill has unique structural advantages. It is composed of blower, piping device, storage hopper, electric control system, collection system, etc. Combined with the current situation of milling, Hongcheng vertical mill equipment integrates drying, grinding, grading and conveying, and is widely used in electric power, metallurgy, cement, chemical and other industrial fields. It is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly milling equipment. The whole system is sealed and operated under full negative pressure, the overall system has low vibration, low noise and no dust spillage. It is an advanced equipment in the field of non-mineral large-scale milling. It is widely used in coal, cement, slag, metallurgy, chemical and other milling fields. very popular.