As environmental pollution continues to intensify, ceramic waste recycling technology has become the focus of people's attention. Making full use of ceramic waste to produce building materials can improve resource utilization and reduce environmental damage. Guilin Hongcheng is a ceramic waste Raymond Roller Mill manufacturer. Today we will introduce to you the ceramic waste recycling technology.
In the production process of ceramic products, the waste generated according to different processes can be divided into the following types:
(1) Green waste mainly refers to the solid waste formed before ceramic products are fired. It is generally caused by blockages in the production line and collision of green bodies. Green waste can generally be used directly as ceramic raw materials, and the addition amount can reach 8%.
(2) Waste glaze refers to the solid waste formed after purification due to incorrect ingredients of colored glaze or sewage (except for grinding, polishing, edge grinding and chamfering of polished tiles) during the production and manufacturing process of ceramic products. , this kind of waste usually contains heavy metal elements, toxic and harmful elements, and cannot be discarded directly. It requires specialized recycling agencies for professional recycling.
(3) Firing waste porcelain refers to the solid waste caused by deformation, cracking, chipping, etc. of ceramic products during the calcination process, as well as damage caused by the storage and transportation of finished ceramic products.
(4) Waste gypsum, in the actual production process of daily ceramics and sanitary ceramics, requires the use of a large number of gypsum molds. Because of its low mechanical strength, it is very easy to be damaged, so the service life is not long and the life is short.
(5) Waste saggers and kilns in the ceramic firing process use heavy oil or coal as the core fuel. Since incomplete combustion of the fuel will produce a large amount of free carbon, which increases the risk of contamination of ceramic products, so daily ceramic products are often made of separated Calcined by flame heating. The most economical method of flame heating is to use saggers for calcination. Some manufacturers also need to use saggers when producing floor tiles with smaller specifications. During the use of the sagger, the sagger has repeatedly withstood the thermal effects caused by the temperature difference between room temperature and the kiln calcination temperature (high temperature around 1300°C). At the same time, the loading, transportation, and collision of the sagger during production have resulted in sagger waste.
(6) Polished tile waste. Thick glazed tiles and porcelain tiles need to be milled to determine thickness, edge grinding, chamfering and grinding and polishing to become polished tiles that are smooth, delicate and as bright as a mirror. Polished tiles are currently a popular product on the market, and their sales are increasing rapidly, driving thousands of polished tile production lines across the country to continuously increase output. However, deep processing processes such as milling, thickness setting, edge grinding, chamfering, and grinding and polishing are A large amount of brick scraps and other waste will be produced.
(1) Produce lightweight and high-strength architectural ceramic panels: Based on the analysis at the applied discipline level, the panel itself is defined as sawn wood with a width to thickness ratio of 2:1. Ceramic lightweight plates have excellent flexural strength and moisture resistance, and make full use of a large amount of polishing waste to realize the efficient application of ceramic solid waste from an essential level, which is in line with the current sustainable development of lightweight and environmentally friendly materials.
(2) Production of thermal insulation ceramic tiles: Thermal insulation ceramic tiles have the characteristics of high strength, strong resistance to rain penetration, and low thermal conductivity. They can further reduce the actual energy consumption of current buildings and are the most ideal green construction materials. It has a positive effect on achieving energy conservation and consumption reduction goals. Making full use of ceramic polishing waste residue to produce thermal insulation materials is generally divided into two categories, namely inferior raw materials and auxiliary raw materials. Various additives inside the auxiliary raw materials are critical to improving the optimization process and further improving the performance of the product itself.
3. Production of burn-free bricks: Many domestic scholars have conducted extensive research on the recycling application of ceramic waste. The sintering process is used in the actual production process. For example, ceramic polished brick waste is used as the core raw material. After a series of practical operations, the final production has excellent overall quality and performance. It should be emphasized that the sintering process in the production process can use ceramic waste, which is not economical and causes more serious pollution to the environment. There are many domestic studies on the use of fly ash to produce burn-free bricks, but less use of ceramic polishing waste to prepare burn-free bricks. Some researchers use ceramic polishing powder, waste ceramic tiles, and cement to select different ratios to produce burn-free bricks with different strengths. As a type of highly active waste residue, ceramic polished tile powder has internal active components that can react with cement and eventually form new gelling substances to further enhance the strength. Corresponding measures should be taken to process and process ceramic polished tile powder as a production The raw materials of unfired bricks can save the actual cement consumption and have good economy.
(4) Preparation of new environmentally friendly composite concrete: As the core construction material of modern construction projects, concrete is not only commonly used in civil engineering, but also as an important material in geothermal, marine, machinery and other fields. The chemical composition contained in ceramic waste is relatively close to the composition of concrete itself. Used in concrete production, it can reduce the consumption of natural resources and provide a new path for the practical application and treatment of ceramic waste.
5. Preparation of green ceramic products: Green ceramics mainly refers to the scientific application of natural resources. The actual production process has the characteristics of environmental protection and low energy consumption. Green ceramic products are non-toxic, reduce resource consumption as much as possible, and improve their practical application efficiency. Under the background of low carbonization, the ceramic field needs to actively focus on the development of green ceramics, improve resource utilization and reduce environmental pollution. The main purpose of thinning ceramic tiles is to gradually reduce the actual thickness of ceramic tiles without interfering with their actual application functions. Reducing the thickness of the ceramic tiles themselves can significantly reduce the consumption of various resources during production and achieve the goal of building load reduction. It is an important step for the ceramic industry to achieve low The main trend of future development of carbonization.
Ceramic production is a complex job with many internal production processes and is prone to producing a large amount of waste materials. If not handled properly, it will have a serious impact on the environment. As the construction industry enters a good development state, ceramic waste needs to be fully utilized to produce a variety of building materials and improve waste utilization. Ceramic waste grinding mill is the main equipment for ceramic waste recycling. As a manufacturer of ceramic waste Raymond roller mill machines, Guilin Hongcheng's ceramic waste grinding mills have been widely used and have a good reputation in ceramic waste recycling projects. If you have relevant needs, please leave us a message for details.